Wednesday 19 February 2020

Phrases For Women



Islamic Phrase for a women:
Bibi Pak Fatima (AS)  is the daughter of Prophet Muhammed S.A.W. Prophet S.A.W gave so much respect to his daughter .She is the lady of Heaven, she lives in heart of every Muslim.
5 Rare phrases for Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W.W) daughter are:
1-Prophet Mohammed S.A.W.W said: I was a hidden treasure, I wanted to be recognized, then I created you, O Prophet (S.A.W.W), I would not have created you, if I had not created Hazrat Ali (AS). , And I would not have created 12 Imams if I had not created Fatima (AS).
2- Prophet Mohammed S.A.W.W said: Allah is pleased with those, whom Fatima Zahra (AS) is pleased and angry with whom, Fatima (AS) is angry.
3- Prophet Mohammed S.A.W.W said:  On seeing the light of the Fatima (AS) the angels again engaged in glorification, and then it was said: I swear by my honor that I say that the reward of your glorification is in Fatima (AS) their father, their husband, theirs children and their Lovers.
4-Imam Jaffer Sadiq A.S said: Whoever found the cognition of our grandmother Fatima (AS) , just as she had the right to receive cognition, as if she had attained the nightly value.
5-Imam Hassan Askari A.S Said: We have the proof of Allah all over the world, and our grandmother, Fatima (AS), has the proof of Allah on us.

To find in Urdu click the link below to watch the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light is For all: Human race started form Brothers and Sisters?

Light is For all: Human race started form Brothers and Sisters? : Prophet Adam A.S had two sons Habeel (AS)(Abel) and Qabeel(cain). From whi...